- A partial HTML enthusiast. Created a set of Private Void subsites
based on a more minimal humanist look (that also used to be HTML 4.01
compliant. Times gone by, though. Possibly for the worse.)
- I play 1. whatever vidya clicks with me at the moment or 2.
something I've already replayed like twice in the past, if not more. These days,
it's a mixed bag of Steam backlog stuff and unreasonable amounts of
- Interested mainly and loosely in autismal OST collecting, general lossless
music archiving, Unix derivatives and the usages thereof, and as of late, the
- Variable fetishes - which is to say, I enjoy vanilla for the most part, but
also tend to gravitate towards omorashi, feet, and/or varying degrees of femdom.
I'm as simple as they come.
- More-or-less associated with
- Private Void Enterprises as the local HTML janitor,
pointless idea creator, and Soda maintainer (kind of)
- ████ as the current owner and raving shill
for the last three years and counting
- and partly with danger/u/ as a faux-oldfag and the guy who
did some theme-related shit for free.
- foobar2000 and mpv for media, nano⁂ over ssh and Notepad2 locally
for editing, ungoogled-chromium for browsing, SeaMonkey for mail. Windows 10
LTSC as a daily driver for as long as I can ride it.
- Available for contact over at my totally epic mail,
ikoe [at) privatevoid (dot] net.
Feel free to hit me up, shoot the shit, whatever.
⁂ Brief, kind reminder; simple != bad.